Cal-Mate CP Fresh Cow Bolus is formulated with two types of calcium that provide immediate and sustained release and metabolic support for early lactation cows.
Two proven sources of calcium:
- Calcium Propionate is a highly available source of calcium as well as a precursor to glucose to aid in the prevention of ketosis.
- Calcium chloride provides a rapid release of calcium which is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
Easy to administer :
Give a bolus before or immediately after calving and an additional bolus 12 to 24 hours later.
Calcium content (min):
43 g of calcium (Ca) per 172 g bolus
- Soy-based coating for the protection of the esophagus
- Individually wrapped to maintain freshness
- Quick dissolution | No withdrawal period
- Storage at room temperature
- Packed in an easy-to-carry leak-proof container
Calcium chloride, calcium propionate, water, soy coating